This virtual panel was held on March 30, 2021 in conjunction with the 2021 Maryland Construction Industry Survey. This project was completed in partnership with Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates, CREWBaltimore and Maryland Construction Network. You can get a full copy of the survey results here.
Maryland Construction & Real Estate Industry Virtual Panel
As the vaccine makes its way through our communities and reopening plans take shape, many in Maryland’s construction and real estate industries are wondering: what’s next for my business?
In this virtual panel, you hear from four seasoned industry veterans who use their first-hand experience, along with brand new industry survey data, to share their thoughts on what’s ahead this year.
This webinar includes:
- Discussion from panelists on current industry trends and what they think the future holds.
- A networking crash course with Maryland Construction Network on keeping your relationships strong even when you can’t meet with contacts face-to-face.
- Q&A session featuring questions from the audience.
- Rob Cossaboon, Skillforce
- Kenny Mallick, Mallick Mechanical
- Joan Renner, The Brick Companies
- Lisa Sparks, Esq., Wright, Constable & Skeen, LLP