Firm Administrator – Towson, Maryland
Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP is seeking a full-time, experienced firm administrator to oversee the operations of a multidisciplinary law firm with multiple locations. The ideal candidate will have experience managing human resource matters, financial and accounting affairs at a controller level, and IT issues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Human Resources: On-boarding new staff and attorneys, coordinating staff schedules and paralegal assignments, maintaining personnel files, performing staff trainings, processing payroll, conducting annual performance reviews for compensation increases and bonuses, and completing health insurance and other group benefit coverage renewals.
Financial and Accounting: Completing annual professional liability insurance applications and other general insurance renewals, performing year-end accounting, preparing the annual budget, producing monthly financial statements and production reports, processing 401k, HSA employee deductions, and annual firm 401k distributions.
IT: Addressing IT issues, working with IT vendors, and training new employees on billing and record-keeping systems.
Misc: Working with all outside vendors.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to congeniality and professionalism.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Prior experience as a firm administrator.
- Experience managing the financial aspects of a law firm, including billing, accounting, etc.
- Strong technical abilities concerning both in-house and cloud-based work environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn NetDocs and TABS.
- A./B.S. from an accredited university.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Health/Life insurance
- Short-term/Long-term disability
Wright, Constable & Skeen, L.L.P. provides a supportive and collegial working environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Firm Administrator” in subject line for consideration.