BALTIMORE, MD, August 19,2021 – Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP is pleased to announce that 16 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 Best Lawyers in America® and Ones to Watch lists.
The attorneys and the practice areas in which they are recognized are as follows:
2022 Best Lawyers in America®:
- Renee Bronfein Ades– Family Law
- James K. Archibald– Commercial Litigation; Litigation-Patent
- George J. Bachrach– Construction Law, Insurance Law
- Mollie Caplis– Family Law
- James W. Constable– Arbitration
- Paul F. Evelius– Corporate Law
- Michael I. Gordon– Trusts and Estates
- Stephen H. Kaufman– Health Care Law
- Frederick Kobb– Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, Family Law Mediation, Insurance Law
- Louis J. Kozlakowski, Jr. – Construction Law
- Melissa Menkel McGuire – Employment Law – Management
- Cynthia E. Rodgers-Waire– Construction Law, Litigation-Construction
- Laura L. Rubenstein – Employment Law – Management
- Mary Alice Smolarek– Trusts and Estates
- Michael A. Stover– Construction Law
2022 Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch
- Marc A. Campsen– Corporate Law, Labor and Employment Law-Management
Congratulations to all our attorneys for this recognition and honor!
About Best Lawyers®
Since it was published in 1938, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. The 2021 Best Lawyers in America® list is based on exhaustive peer review surveys in which more than 83,000 attorneys cast more than 13 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The publication covers nearly 70 countries and 140 practice areas. Corporate Counsel magazine has referred to Best Lawyers® as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP
Wright, Constable & Skeen is ranked a Tier 1 law firm by U.S. News & World Report in Baltimore in numerous practice areas. It is a full-service law firm representing business and individuals in national and local matters, including Commercial Litigation, Corporate & Business, Construction, Estates & Trusts, Family Law, Insurance Defense, Fidelity and Surety, Government Contracting, Labor & Employment, Health Care, Products Liability, Non-Profits, Immigration, Entertainment Law, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights, Maritime & Transportation, Real Estate, Mediation and Arbitration.
Comments are closed.