BALTIMORE, MD, December 14 2020 – Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP is pleased to announce that fifteen of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The attorneys and the practice areas in which they are recognized are as follows:
- Renee Bronfein Ades – Family Law
- James Archibald – Business Litigation
- Paul Evelius – Business/Corporate
- Frederick Kobb – Family Law
- Louis J. Kozlakowski, Jr. – Construction Litigation
- Melissa Menkel McGuire – Employment & Labor
- Cynthia Rodgers-Waire – Construction Litigation
- Laura Rubenstein – Employment & Labor
- David Skeen – Transportation/Maritime
- Lisa D. Sparks – Construction Litigation
- Max Stadfeld – ADR
- Michael Stanley – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Michael Stover – Surety
- Stephen White – Transportation/Maritime
2021 Maryland Rising Star
- Gregory Currey – Employment & Labor
Congratulations to all our attorneys for this recognition!
About Super Lawyers®
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country. Lawyers are selected to a Super Lawyers list in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
About Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP
Wright, Constable & Skeen is ranked a Tier 1 law firm by U.S. News & World Report in Baltimore in numerous practice areas. It is a full-service law firm representing business and individuals in national and local matters, including Commercial Litigation, Corporate & Business, Construction, Estates & Trusts, Family Law, Insurance Defense, Fidelity and Surety, Government Contracting, Labor & Employment, Health Care, Products Liability, Non-Profits, Immigration, Entertainment Law, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights, Maritime & Transportation, Real Estate, Mediation and Arbitration.
Comments are closed.