PHARMACEUTICAL CASES NEWSFLASH
The Law Office of J. Neil Lanzi, P.A. is associated with counsel who handles pharmaceutical cases involving drugs or medical devices that injure people. Currently, counsel is investigating or handling claims arising out of the use of the following medications or medical devices:
1) Accutane – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, stomach disorders;
2) DarvonDarvocet – Heart issues, including, abnormal heartbeats or arrhythmias, heart attack, insertion of a pace maker or defribulator, ablation procedures, sudden death (all while taking Darvon or Darvocet or within 24 hours of taking the medication);
3) DePuy Hip implant, Johnson and Johnson recalled (due to infection, breakdown of the implant, metal in blood/or you have received a recall notice or letter);
4) Avandia – heart attack or stroke;
5) Zimmer Next Generation Knee Implants – implants loosen after surgery;
6) Zoloft – antidepressant, when taken during pregnancy can lead to heart issues followed by cleft palate or cleft lip
7) Topomax – anti-seizure medication, if taken while pregnant may result in child born with birth defects, including cleft palate or cleft lip;
8) Fosamax – female osteoporosis medication, if prescribed for more than two to two and a half years may attack bone structure resulting in spontaneous femur fractures, including transverse femur fractures, high in the leg or the development of stress fractures in the femur which are treated prophylactically with rodding, prior to fracture; and
9) Actos – diabetic medication, has been associated with bladder cancer
If you, your family member or friend has taken any of these medications or have been exposed to these devices and have developed any of the problems listed, or wish to have the matter checked out, please feel free to call my office for a free consultation with regard to the problem. We will be happy to investigate whether or not you have rights with respect to this pharmaceutical product or device based upon your use of the same as well as your current medical history.
As always, thank you for your consideration of my firm for these legal services.
Comments are closed.