BALTIMORE, MD, December 20, 2019 – Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP is pleased to announce that fourteen of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
The attorneys and the practice areas in which they are recognized are as follows:
- James K. Archibald – Business Litigation
- Paul F. Evelius – Business/Corporate
- Louis Kozlakowski – Construction Litigation
- Cynthia Rodgers-Waire – Construction Litigation
- Lisa D. Sparks – Construction Litigation
- Laura L. Rubenstein – Employment & Labor
- Michael Stanley – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Mary Alice Smolarek – Estate Planning
- Renee Bronfein Ades – Family Law
- Jason Potter – Surety
- Michael Stover – Surety
- Gerard Sunderland – Surety
- Stephen F. White – Transportation/Maritime
- Greg Currey – Employment & Labor
Congratulations to all of our attorneys for this recognition!
About Super Lawyers®
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers Magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country. Lawyers are selected to a Super Lawyers list in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
About Wright, Constable & Skeen LLP
Wright, Constable & Skeen is ranked a Tier 1 law firm by U.S. News & World Report in Baltimore in numerous practice areas. It is a full-service law firm representing business and individuals in national and local matters, including Commercial Litigation, Corporate & Business, Construction, Estates & Trusts, Family Law, Insurance Defense, Fidelity and Surety, Government Contracting, Labor & Employment, Health Care, Products Liability, Non-Profits, Immigration, Entertainment Law, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights, Maritime & Transportation, Real Estate, Mediation and Arbitration.