Laura and Greg discussed the impact of legislation passed during the 2019 session of the Maryland General Assembly as well as ongoing developments in federal agencies and courts. Topics include:
• The new Maryland minimum wage law
• Employee drug testing and accommodations for employees using medicinal marijuana
• Employer obligations for the EEO-1 form
• Changes to the NLRB joint employer test
• The ongoing impact of the #MeToo movement in the workplace
• The status of sexual orientation as a protected category under federal law.
If you would like SHRM and HRCI credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.