The complimentary webinar was presented by Laura L. Rubenstein, Esq. and Gregory P. Currey, Esq. on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 10 a.m., discussing the new Maryland Working Families Act and how it will affect Maryland employers. With impact on every employer in some way, understand your obligations under the new law before it takes effect on February 11, 2018.
Laura and Greg covered:
• The amount of leave required under the Act
• The expanded definitions of employee, employer and family member
• The permissible uses of leave under the Act
• The Act’s rollover requirements
• The new record-keeping requirements
The webinar provided business owners and operators key information to feel comfortable moving forward before the February 11, 2018 deadline. For those who would like to review the information in this webinar, or who could not attend, we offer access through the links below: We look forward to answering any questions you may have!