For more resources on news from the White House, check out our Legal Developments Under the Biden Administration page.
The Biden Administration hit the ground running on the employment law front and he’s only just begun. WCS Employment Law Attorneys Melissa McGuire and Laura Rubenstein discuss new and expected changes at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) and the National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB”) and their impact on employers. Among other things, they explore:
• The direction of new leadership at each Agency
• The expected return of pay data collection and pay equity initiatives
• Gender Expression and Sexual Orientation under Title VII
• The ADA and COVID
• What expected shifts at the NLRB mean for employer policies
• Union organizing and elections