We will be keeping this page updated to include educational resources for businesses looking for information about the impact of the transition between the Trump and Biden administrations.
- AIA Baltimore: Legal Considerations for the Evolving Workplace – COVID, social issues and the Biden Administration are bringing about seismic changes in the workplace. Our Employment Law attorney discusses how to navigate the legal implications of those changes. Webinar recorded on May 4, 2021.
- Legal Webinar with ABC Baltimore: Preparing for Lean Times – WCS partnered with ABC Baltimore to offer timely and practical business and employment law advice on preparing your company for lean times. Topics included: strategies for pursuing and securing payment on troubled projects and how to properly execute layoffs should they be necessary. Webinar recorded on March 25, 2021.
- Changes at the EEOC and the NLRB In the Biden Era – Our Employment Law attorneys discussed new and expected changes at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) and the National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB”) and their impact on employers. Webinar recorded on March 19, 2021.
- Top 5 Legal Issues Identified for 2021 – WCS partnered with BBG for a webinar on the Top Legal Issues Identified for 2021. Topics include: post COVID workplace trends; the DOL’s agenda; free speech, politics, DEI, anti-racism, and where the EEOC is headed; National Labor Relations Board charges; and restrictive covenants. Webinar recorded on February 8, 2021.
- New Year, New You, Same COVID – Help navigate the latest COVID-19 developments in the workplace as in-person operations enter the horizon. Topics include vaccine mandates, handling leave requests, employer government assistance programs, and more. Webinar recorded on January 28, 2021.
- American Rescue Act Expands FFCRA Leave Allotment
- Much Needed Financial Assistance for Restaurants, Breweries and Eateries
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Update
- President Biden’s Department of Homeland Security Delays Changes to H-1B Lottery
- OSHA Issues Guidance on Preventing Workplace Spread of COVID-19