Buying or Selling Your House With or Without a Realtor
The question is often asked whether to hire a realtor or to sell your home as a “sale by owner”.
Believe it or not, hiring an attorney may actually be a more cost effective way to sell your house.
That’s right. You did not misread anything. It may be less expensive to hire a lawyer than a real estate agent. Let’s be clear however. The attorney will not be listing your house for sale or showing your house to prospective buyers as a realtor would be in the normal course.
You Have Been in an Automobile Accident, What Should You Do?
A car accident is not something you can ever predict; however if one does occur, you should know what to do immediately thereafter to reduce the severity of its repercussions. Neil Lanzi, P.A. has compiled step-by-step instructions of what to do immediately after getting into an accident. We hope it helps if that terrible moment ever does occur.
- If you can do so safely, pull your vehicle off to the side of the road out of harm’s way.
- Whether you are at fault or not, call 911 for help if you believe you, someone in your vehicle or someone in the other vehicle has been injured.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Do not volunteer any information to anyone. For example, do not state to the other driver, “I am so sorry, I was sending a text message.”
- Limit your immediate communications to medical care providers only. (more…)