Buying and Selling a Business
One of the American dreams is owning your own business. From the very start of our nation’s history, small businesses helped establish and support the national economy.
Like anything worth having, buying or selling a business requires time, effort and an investment in hiring professionals who make sure the process is completed accurately.
Your first task is to find an accountant who comes highly recommended. It’s wise to hire a certified public accountant (CPA) versus an accountant. CPAs have extensive training and are regulated by the state, which means they’re constantly updated on the latest laws, including taxes. (more…)
You Have Been in an Automobile Accident, What Should You Do?
A car accident is not something you can ever predict; however if one does occur, you should know what to do immediately thereafter to reduce the severity of its repercussions. Neil Lanzi, P.A. has compiled step-by-step instructions of what to do immediately after getting into an accident. We hope it helps if that terrible moment ever does occur.
- If you can do so safely, pull your vehicle off to the side of the road out of harm’s way.
- Whether you are at fault or not, call 911 for help if you believe you, someone in your vehicle or someone in the other vehicle has been injured.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Do not volunteer any information to anyone. For example, do not state to the other driver, “I am so sorry, I was sending a text message.”
- Limit your immediate communications to medical care providers only. (more…)