We offer services across a broad spectrum of real estate matters, both residential and commercial. Understanding that time is of the essence in many cases, we take pride in providing prompt responses and efficient turnaround of real estate transactions on behalf of our clients.
Our services cover a variety of areas, including:
- Commercial and Residential
- Real Estate Title Issues
- Commercial Loans
- Environmental Issues
- Land Use Planning
- Estate Planning
- Joint Venture Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
Commercial and Residential
- Sales and Purchases
Real Estate Title Issues
- Drafting and reviewing residential leases or purchase/sales agreements.
- Preparing contracts for the sale of homes, condominiums or cooperatives; reviewing titles and solving title problems.
- Arranging title insurance and conducting settlements.
- Preparing and reviewing Loan Documentation and use of commercial real estate as security for commercial loans.
- Handle all facets of construction issues involving real estate.
Land Use Planning
Wright, Constable & Skeen regularly deals with zoning and planning and other regulatory issues involving commercial and residential real estate. We also provide consultation with respect to tax incentives, sale and donation of conservation easements, and other benefits that are available to encourage land and landmark preservation.
Real estate often represents a substantial portion of a family´s estate. Special tax and succession options are available to lower the impact of income, estate and property taxes. Several of our attorneys have developed expertise in issues and opportunities with regard to farms and large tracts.