Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
Wright, Constable & Skeen provides quality legal representation to clients in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights disputes.
We represent borrowers and lenders in matters of disputed accounts, workouts, collections, regulatory matters, financial planning, reorganizations and bankruptcies. Our attorneys focus on the following subject matters:
- Bankruptcy— We represent debtors and lenders in all aspects of bankruptcy practice, from complex Chapter 11 reorganizations to more straightforward consumer cases. We also represent creditor´s committees in Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Regulatory matters— We have drafted and reviewed loan documentation for compliance with Regulation Z (Truth in Lending) and other applicable regulations.
- Credit unions— We advise credit union managers and directors of their responsibilities in the operation and management of federally and state chartered credit unions.
- Workouts— We negotiate debt restructuring and reorganization plans for individuals and businesses, helping them to avoid bankruptcy.
- Collections— We represent banks, credit unions, equipment leasing companies and businesses of all kinds in collecting delinquent accounts. From initial demand to entry of judgment to locating and executing upon assets, our experienced staff get the job done.