Douglas H. Seitz focuses his practice in four areas: bankruptcy law and creditors’ rights, construction law, commercial law and commercial litigation. In the first, bankruptcy law, he represents banks, credit unions and other financial institutions in all aspects of proceedings, which includes cash, collateral and other first day orders, lift stays, motions to value, objections and actions to determine the dischargeability of debts owed to clients and preference actions. He advises clients in contractual and compliance matters for financial institutions and associations. As well, he handles all aspects of construction law and commercial litigation for owners, contractors, subcontractors and professional services providers.
Committed to You.
- Bankruptcy Bar association of Maryland
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland State Bar Association
- WC&S first annual Golf Clinic: Lunch & Learnin’ on the Links
- Media Mention. “Quartet Downsizes from Big Firm,“ The Daily Record, April 21, 2017.
- Mr. Seitz is a frequent speaker to business audiences on topics in his four areas of focus. He presents to local, regional and national audiences of credit management professionals. He also presents to accountants and other professional services providers who serve the construction marketplace.